Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Monday, May 2, 2011

I don't know where she comes up with these things!

Lilly was full of it this weekend
Here a just a few examples
that had me cracking up all weekend

At the Dinner Table
Lilly:  "Did you know there are some mommies who let their
kids have snacks right before dinner....
and there are some mommies who don't"
(looks pointedly at me after the last part)

In the Living Room
Lilly:  "Mommy can I go out side and play?"
(as she watches the neighbors outside playing catch)
Me:  "No I'm sorry honey but it's too cold and windy out right now"
Lilly:  "Mommy...if you ever get tired of me...you could always
give me to the neighbors"

On Nana's Lawn
Lilly & I were goofing around on the grass
playing airplane and tickling eachother
and as she was laying still on my stomach she said this
"Mommy if you put a coin in me, I will start to move around"
(think the penny horse at Meijer)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie! I especially love the "in the living room" conversation! :)

    I just saw your comment about plank walls...have you decided what to do? It is so much more difficult of a decision than I thought it would be! That is such a great price though, each board only costing .70 cents! Wow, that is impressive! I keep telling my husband that we have to check out our local Restore, because I have heard so many "great finds" stories, yours included! :) Well, I can't wait to see which you decide on! :)

    I hope you have a great day! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni
    {Beautiful Nest}

    ReplyDelete