Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Coffe Filters - Really!!

Okay so I've seen this in a few different places, but I absolutely loved the one at thelittlebrownhouse
I decided to try some food coloring to see if I could get the color I wanted
which by the way I wish I had taken some pictures of my hands when I was done
I looked like I had stuck my hands in a port a potty (Scott thought this was hilarious)
Anyway I love the way they turned out!
I still cannot get over the fact that this was made from coffee filters and food coloring
Lilly has already requested one for her room
In pink of course


Oh and the best part - I put them together sitting on the couch watching TV
crafting and relaxing at the same time - my kind of night!

No comments:

Post a Comment