Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dressing tips from an almost 4 year old

So this Sunday we were all over at my mom's
enjoying the nice weather
and getting ready to hop in the pool

Nolee, Lilly and I were in the guest bedroom
getting our swim wear on
when the following conversation took place
as I was getting my suit on

Lilly:  "Mommy you better put your top on
and cover up your muscles"

*as a side note - when I was breastfeeding Nolee
we decided to tell Lilly that I was feeding
Nolee from my "muscles" in order to hopefully
avoid very embarrassing public conversations*

Me:  "And why is that?"
already smiling in anticipation of what the answer
could possibly be to this
Lilly:  as she leans in and tells me in a hushed voice
"Because nobody wants to see you like that!"

I love that she gives me some of the best
belly laughs I have ever had in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment