Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Love him

To the man I love

who is always up for a tickle fight
who knows when I need a hug
& can always make me smile

who loves to playing hide & seek with our girls
and snuggling up together with a good book
and will stuff his 6ft 7in frame in Lilly's twin bed
when she has had a bad dream

who is not afraid to change a dirty diaper
and enjoys playing baby dolls
who cannot, although he tries, do a ponytail
who lights up at 6:30 am on a Saturday
when Nolee wakes up all smiles & giggles (and poopy)

who makes the best breakfasts in the whole wide world
who is always willing to listen to my next crazy idea
and always puts his family first
who is the person I love waking up to every morning
and makes every day more fun because he is there

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment