Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Friday, February 25, 2011

3 year old's take on Marriage

We have a family wedding coming up this summer
It's a "P" family wedding so it's going to be fun
The type of fun that starts with a capital F
They always are
There is one member of our family that is super excited about this one
Lilly is already asking me when it will be summer
so we can go to the wedding
She is excited because she has heard rumors of cake & dancing
I don't know how we are going to get her to wait the 4 months before it is here
We were discussing the wedding yesterday on the way home
and the following conversation took place
Lilly:  Mommy when are you and me going to get married
Me:  Honey you and I aren't going to get married, that's not how it works.
Lilly:  Well when are Nolee and I going to get married
Me:  You and Nolee aren't going to get married either...(thinking of how to explain this)...
when two people who love eachother very  much
and they are older
they can get married if they so choose
Lilly:  But I do love you and Nolee very very much
Awww how cute is she :).

No comments:

Post a Comment