Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where Did All The Toys Go

The girls have gotten better about playing downstairs by themselves lately.  I still have to go down and turn on all the lights first, but they will stay down there and play for at least a 1/2 hour and it is AMAZING what I can get done in that uninterrupted 1/2 hour!

Last weekend they were playing down there and I noticed that it had been pretty quiet.  As in I hadn't heard the random scream/yell at each other or the "Mom, she's not sharing." comment.  So I snuck downstairs to see what they were up to and this is what I saw.


Weird...because that bookshelf is usually full of books...and I don't see their bean bag chairs...


Odd...there is usually a ton of toys on the floor right there...and a rug...  Oh and I checked the toy box too - completely empty.  So where could 2 little girls put all that stuff in about oh 20 min flat...


In there trampoline!  Where else?!?  Seriously they even put the rug in there - I think that's what blew my mind the most.


Oh and of course they were in there too :).


Of course it took much longer than 20 min to put it all away...because it is always heavier, harder and their legs and arms are just so much tireder when its pick up time.  I don't know what it is about getting everything  (and I do mean EVERYTHING) out and putting it in a small confined space, but my girls think it's the best game ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment