Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New toys

Well Scott and I finally decided to join the 21st century and purchased iPhones last weekend...and we will never be the same :).

I could go on and on and on about instagram. We also just discovered mint.com and I honestly don't know how I lived without this app for so long. I love that all our financial information is in one place and so easy to access, and the budgeting features are amazing.

The best part yet is the camera and the amazingly good pictures we can capture. Seriously it's 10 times better than our point and shoot.

Now that we don't have a need for our old point and shoot camera we thought it would be good for Lilly to practice with since she loves taking pictures.

So far she loves it and has taken around 50 photos in the first night. We also gave Nolee Lilly's old Fischer Price camera. So we all got "new" toys to play with (although the girls already love playing with our phones just as much as we do).
This is Nolee patiently waiting to play on my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment