Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gallary Wall

I've been wanting to do a gallary wall
in our new reading room
and finally finished it last night
(well finished in the sense the frames are up)

I tried a few different set ups on the floor



Then we put them all up


Here are a few of my favorites




My new window sign I made
I love the old charming feeling it gives the room





Some of the frames still need pictures
I've asked our families for a picture
of our grandparents (as in Scott and I's)
from when they were younger
hopefully in black and white
I just love old photos
and how they always seem to tell a story

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!! Gallery walls scare me! I love them, but I think I might be too inept to create one :/ Yours is fab though! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gallery wall - I've got one but it's perpetually wonky! lol.

    ReplyDelete