Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Monday, April 11, 2011

Trash


So on the way home Thursday night
I saw this on the side of the road
about a 1/4 mile from our house


I did a quick turn around
and went back to check it out

There were a few rough spots
but all it all it looked like it was great shape
Of course I figured it didn't actually work
but I have had an idea in the back of my head
on what I could do with just a shell of a fireplace

So I called my brother
who lives right around the corner from us
and asked him if he would pretty please
help me load this into the back of his truck

While we waited for him
Lilly asked me many questions
on why we would pick up trash
which lead to an explanation of the
someone else's trash is our treasure theory
She bought right into it and was very excited
Nolee just nodded her head as if in agreement


So we loaded it up
and took our treasure home



Just being curious we plugged it in
when Scott got home
and guess what - it works!
I'm not sure if the heat component works
but it lights up
and looks cozy

Now to figure out which room it will go in
and what color to paint it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment