Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Dress(es)

So I have searched high and low
for the girls' dresses for my brother's wedding
this summer

I wanted something that was classic
but cute
and nothing that looked too
grown up for a 1 and 3 year old

After searching for weeks
I finally found the perfect ones
on Amazon (love that place)

Of course as soon as they arrived
we had to try them on.



They are so poofy and frilly and cute!

Umm yeah
so Nolee cried the minute I put the dress on
until I took it off
and woudn't move or put her arms down


You would think I was torturing her by the look on her face
and the inside of the dress is silky - not itchy!


We might have to do some practice
runs playing in the dress
to get her used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment