Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Roadkill Rescue

If you have not checked out
the blog Roadkill Rescue



you should head over there right now!

It is so amazing to see
how creative people can be
and how thinking outside of the box
can result in some really amazing pieces
and how some of these pieces
litterally started as "trash"
on the side of the road!

I am lucky enough to be featured
on this awesome website today
for my fireplace transformation
insert my happy dance here...
and be extremely happy you can't see
what a goofball I look like :)







1 comment:

  1. Oh My gosh I can't believe you got that on the side on the road!!! How awesome!! You did an amazing job on it, it is gorgeous!!! Congrats on the feature! People here seem to hang on to their things or I just miss all the good stuff. :)
    Have a great week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete