Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Camping

The girls got to go on their 1st camping trip for the season
we stayed in Uncle Grant & Aunt Brit's camper
and the girls thought the fact that the table
converted into a bed was one of the coolest things ever



It's camping...who needs utensils?


Did you know they make campfire marshmellows?
They are huge (like the size of my fist)
and when I saw them at the store I could not resist

I think they were a hit...




When we went walking around the campground
it was so weird to see that basically everyone
has an RV now.
The tents were few and far between
I remember when I was little it was amazing to see an RV
at a campground (and we all stopped to watch it roll by)
and tenting it was what everyone did
I kind of miss that...except when it was over 90 this weekend
and Uncle Grant flipped on the air in the RV :).


No comments:

Post a Comment