Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lilly's Party

The party went off without a hitch
and thankfully the cake turned out this year
She had a great time
and even remembered to thank everyone :)

I made both the girls an outfit
and I got the idea here  The Super Simple Summer Dress
This lady is awesome and has so many amazing ideas
on how to repurpose and reuse old clothing
I will never throw away Scott's old shirts again!




My one attempt at craftiness for this party


Frozen strawberry cake with a frozen surprise inside!










I still can't believe she is already 4!

1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute! I love your decorations, the banner is adorable and their outfits are perfect. I am so glad that she has a good time. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete