Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Monday, September 19, 2011

New Boots

So we were busy this weekend
getting ready for some family photos
(that I cannot wait to share!!!)
a friend of ours offered to take

I tried to make do with what we had
to achieve the look I was going for
but new boots for the girls
were the one item we had to purchase

The girls love their new boots
and happily paraded around the house in them
(with & without clothes mind you)


Don't really know what is up with the droopy drawers
I swear we do buy her underwear that fit!






1 comment:

  1. Ok, first your header photo is GORGEOUS and you are GORGEOUS and your family is GORGEOUS!! :) I love these photos of the girls, they are so adorable and looking like they are lovin' their new boots!
    I can't wait to see more photos!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete