Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Friday, September 9, 2011

Wine Tour Outfit

Okay so I'm probably the last person on earth to hear of Polyvore
but I can officially say I am now addicted!
I love that I can go put an entire outfit together
and actually see how it all looks together
...and then run to TJ Maxx and hopefully find it all for less ;).
 
We are doing a wine tour up north
this year with a group of friends
so I've already found a way to put it to use!
and yes I realize I have 2 belts in that picture
I just couldn't decide if I wanted to go
feminine or tomboyish...
 
 
Wine Tour Outfit


Goddis wrap top
$215 - revolveclothing.com

3 1 Phillip Lim silk tee
$195 - lagarconne.com

Pocket jeans
$353 - repertoirefashion.co.uk

High heel shoes
$60 - modcloth.com

Brown jewelry
$9.99 - jcpenney.com

Closed vintage belt
$150 - stylebop.com

Paul Joe floral belt
$145 - stylebop.com

Opening Ceremony tube scarve
$45 - openingceremony.us

No comments:

Post a Comment