Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween & A Late Birthday Present

So the pirate made a re-appearance this year
at Lilly's request
there was more "Argghhs" and just a few
"give me some candy" followed quickly by a "please"
what a nice polite little pirate

The pirates sidekick this year
was the ferocious purple dragon
who's "Roar" was more cute than scary
but the biggest hit was the tail wagging
that she did at every house we went to





And I finally finished Scott's birthday present from the girls
I saw the idea on Lil Blue Boo
I LOVE her blog by the way
this is one very talented women!!

Anyway the leather bracelet finally arrived after being on back order
which of course I didn't notice until after I placed my order - doh!
I had Lilly help me out with writing "Daddy" in crayon
and we both worked on the heart

Once that once done I just used an exacto knife
to carve out the letters very carefully



I was worried it wasn't going to turn out very well
as I did not perform the neatest surgery on those letters
but after I applied the stain I loved the extra character
my little nicks provided




And the best part was Scott's face when he saw it :).


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh they are so adorable Saby!!! I bet they had a great time wiggling are Arrginng! :)
    I love the bracelet, what a great idea and something that he can have close to him. Just perfect.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete