Family

Family
You MUST Chase Your Dreams, For Your Dreams Will Not Chase You

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Musical

Lilly had the great idea to put on a show last night
it included costumes, singing
& two stars (who had to take turns on the stool i.e. spotlight)

We sang Christmas songs
songs learned in school
and a few that Scott & I remembered
from when we were young


First we have the construction fairy
I imagine she grants wishes for newly constructed houses :)



Next we have the witch fairy
this seems to be kind of a contradiction to me
but we went with it



Okay so I just realized from this picture she is a
Fireman fairy...well there goes my new house ;) 



And then I don't know what this is...
I was told I had to dress up 



We had solos 


Complete with choreographed moves



Nolee's face totally cracks me up in this one









No comments:

Post a Comment